Help...before I pull my hair out!!!

angied

OK I got some of the little foil sample pack and I am trying ( if thats what you want to call it:rolleyes2 ) to fill them up with lotion!!! I have used a pastry bag, a small turkey baster but nothing is really working very well at all w/o making a huge mess. Please does someone have a hint or tip to make it easier???? I cant take it anymore:p I am going crazy...LOL

Thanks

Angie

I've not had much luck with lotion in those things, sorry! Hopefully someone will come and help. When I do try it, I put it into those ketchup/mustard type bottles (that you see on tables in restaurants ) with the very thin tip, squirt a bit in, then wipe the inside so that when I seal it, it is dry

Ohhhhhh Kimberly thats an idea now:yay: Ok so how about sugar scrub?? anyone have any luck with scrubs in those things?

God I love this place:highfive:

By the way Julia....Your scrubs rock...I am so glad I ordered them!!!

I don't know if it'd work or not, but what about one of those cajun injector thingies, maybe without the metal tip. Not sure if you know what they look like, but they are basically some HUGE syringes... Well, I say huge, but they are about 4-5" long and right at (maybe a little less than) an inch across. If you'd want to give it a try, shoot me a pm with your address and I'll send you one. Pretty sure I've got one that hasn't been used yet.

Mitch

We bought some of those picnic style mustard/ketchup things and attached a long straw on the end so it could go all the way into the bottom and you can bring the applicator up as you fill. This has worked really well for us (we electric taped the straw on, then duct taped it so it wouldn't move lol)

• 2 weeks later...