Bacci de Miele

Goddess

Baton Rouge

Sapmoss

Tryst (type

Lapis Lazuli

Wild Fig and Cassis

Hawaiian Lei Flower

And, I like each of these OOB, however, all but one of them seem to be relatively weak, again OOB. This might change in wax, but, I expected slightly stronger scents.

Anyone have experience with their scents and how they throw in soy or soy blends?

Sapmoss and Goddess will blow your doors off. I love lots of scent and I hardly ever cut back, but duuuuuude, those ones are super strong. LOL

I mean this kindly, so please don't read any "attitude" here 'cos I have none. LOL But might you have candle nose? Are the fo's cold? Because hers are some of the best fo's in the biz, IMO. I use them in both soaps and candles and they are always excellent. :wink2:

Well I've soaped every one on your list except Lapis Lazuli and Lei Flowers, and they were all excellent. Other soapers sent me slivers of the LL and LF, and they were also great.

I've also tried most of the ones on your list in candles, and the throw was the bomb. Jen at Old Mill is herself a chandler, so she's pretty good about getting the quality fo's.

HTH! :)

Old Mill has great FOs!!! I too just love the Goddess - it's one of my favs. CindyM sent me a soap she made with this FO and I have soaped it myself too. It is so nice in soap. I've put it in soy wax, butter and lotions too. It's a great thrower in soy. I also like the Bacci De Miele, Peach & Lotus, OMH, Lapis Lazuli and Lavinella. I couldn't stand the Sap Moss or Baton Rouge - the FOs were good quality but I don't like these particular scents. Old Mills' customer service is great too!! :wink2:

Next, I want to soap the Bacci De Miele or put it into some type of B&B product. It's just delicious.

No, no, no!! I can't buy any more FOs. No!! Why do you guys do this?? LOL I've never tried any of their FOs. Now I HAVE too!! No, No, No!! :whistle: la la la. I can't, I can't, I can't!!

Ok, now I have to try them. I wonder if they've come up with a recovery place yet for FO addiction? LOL I'll be first on the list.

I just tried to place an order for the samples, but it wouldn't let me go to the cart. Maybe their working on the site right now or something. I'll try later. And that hawaiian lei one showed you can only buy 16 oz. at a time. No samples of that one?