delivering fundraisiers

It all depends on the fundraiser.

If it is a small one, I will bag or box it, then label it by participant.

(I usually do this for people or small groups that I know)

If it is a larger one, I put the finished candles back in the box they came in and label it by scent and quantity for easy inventory. (I let them break it down by participant)

This is all discussed, and in writing, prior to starting the fundraiser so that their is no confusion on either end. HTH:cool2:

I don't seperate by individual either. The fundraiser coordinator submits to me a final order sheet with how many/size/scent. I don't even know who orders what.

Like the others, I label the scent and qty in each box on the top and side.

I have always bagged them in the past but I won't be doing that any longer.

I have always double and triple checked my orders before delivery and inevitably, I am told there are candles missing. I think folks are trolling for free candles.

From now on I will be boxing them by scent and making sure they are counted before I leave them so we agree that they are all there. It will prevent people from coming back to me and saying there are missing candles.

I have always bagged them in the past but I won't be doing that any longer.

I have always double and triple checked my orders before delivery and inevitably, I am told there are candles missing. I think folks are trolling for free candles.

From now on I will be boxing them by scent and making sure they are counted before I leave them so we agree that they are all there. It will prevent people from coming back to me and saying there are missing candles.

What I do is I check them as I am packing. Then I have them check them in while I am there. This way if there is any missing I know about it before I leave.

When I deliver my fundraisers I separate them by scent and let them sort them out.

Depends on the size of the group. For large groups I separate them by scent and let the coordinator sort them by participant. If the group is small, I will bag and label them by participant. I just finished up one that was a group of 15 kids and some scents only had an order of one or two so it was easier to bag them individually.

I let them do the sorting but I get copies of their individual order sheets. I like to have them just in case I get repeat customers out of the fundraiser. That way I can say oh thats right you ordered ........... when they call. Its just one of my little things. But I take all the individual order sheets and make one big order out of them and then I pour them by scent, label them, and put them in boxes by scent and let the group sort them out. HTH!

Guest EMercier

I have only done one and that was for my mom's church. She took the orders and sent me a master sheet I made up. I then made them and put them back in the boxes in which they came and shipped them to he (she live in GA) and offered to send her bags, but my mom being the person she is bought her own bags and such. She separated everything her self. When I do home parties, I do by order only and I separate them by person and then drop them off.

Thanks to all that posted.

Yes, like you Granny I have had people come back and say that I missed counted and not enought jars:shocked2: . I triple count, then do it again.lol.I like the idea of delivering, then counting out inventory when I get there.So there is no misunderstanding on count.:rolleyes2