CP soap research ?

hewells

I have been trying to read up on cold process soap making and wanted to read the instructions on how to make it from the b&b tab to the left, but when I open it I get the main page that talks about the tutorial, but I can't get past that page. Does anyone have another site that I can read up more on this?

These folks have pointed you in the right direction and given you some really good tips! Also, I recently posted a simple recipe and directions for someone who was asking for help. If you'd like to keep reading and researching, see this thread: http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21276

Happy soaping! Let us know if you have any questions! There are quite a few talented soapers on this board. :yay:

These folks have pointed you in the right direction and given you some really good tips! Also, I recently posted a simple recipe and directions for someone who was asking for help. If you'd like to keep reading and researching, see this thread: http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21276

Happy soaping! Let us know if you have any questions! There are quite a few talented soapers on this board. :yay:

Of course the more reading and research the better!!!! Thanks so much, I am not anywhere near ready to try yet, but want to get some ideas and information. I figure while Im ordering all these candles supplies I should just throw in some b&b making items too.

You go girl!! :) I'm reading and reading and getting lots and lots of help from all the wonderful people here, as I'm sure you will also. :D

I may take the plunge this week if I get brave and organized enough. LOL