She said it's better than BBW!

magsglass

I got the nicest compliment today, and have to share it with all of you, since you were my inspiration and mentors! :yay:

I recently gave a friend some of the whipped Monoi/Shea Souffle I made. Well she called me tonight to tell me she *loves* it. She used it on her legs for a couple of days. Then she switched back to her BBW lotion for a couple of days, "It's BBW's aromatherapy line, so it's supposed to be really good, right?" she said. Then she used mine again, said there was NO comparison... and threw out her BBW stuff!!!!!!!!!!

:bliss::whoohoo:

It feels so wonderful to go head to head with the big guys' products and come out on top! I can only imagine how proud you pro's must feel when your paying customers say the same thing, and come back to buy more from you!

I just want to say Thank You to everyone here for your encouragement and generosity.

I just want to hug you all! :bow::yay:

Thanks, everyone!

SuzieE, it is a nice testimonial for what I made, but it's really a testimonial for what others ahead of me have accomplished. They're the reason that many folks like me are able to educate ourselves on the philosophy and techniques for making these creations. :)

Brenda, you're right... having something turn out well makes up for the losses along the way. The bath bomb fiasco and "scrubbie lotion on a stick" are two doozies that come to mind. :shocked2::D

I really did get lucky on this one. But then again, I had some good teachers to learn from!