I gotta say

hawaiiansun

You soapers rock, the past weeks I've been reading as much as I can about soaping and have gone through pages of threads and pics. I have seen so many awesome soaps M&P, CP, & HP posted. The creativity with MP is just so unreal and the swirls and different CP recipies WOW. I'm just getting into soaps and everyone has just been so helpful and encouraging. I feel like a newbie sometimes asking questions and like a kid in a candy store getting hyped :yay: but you guys and gals are the best.

Big MAHALO to all and keep posting all your beautiful work and helpful ideas.

:bow::rockon::thumbsup:

It IS fun drooling over everyones soaps isn't it? BUT if you think that's fun, just wait until you start making it yourself. :) You will LOVE it!! From the very first batch of soap I made I was hopelessly addicted! Even more so with soaping than I ever was with candlemaking.

And you are right, this forum is AMAZING with all the talent and helpfullness.

Well Hawaiian (cute chimp, btw!) my motto is, "Soapers Just Wanna Have Fun!" :yay: I just put to bed a 4 lb. batch of goat's milk soap scented in vanilla. I did a blind swirl with silvery white mica that I hope turns out. Won't know until the vanilla starts doing its thing and turning the main batter brown. LOL I tried a new method of soaping 100% GM and it worked just fine. I have to branch out and try new things now and then just BECAUSE. :wink2:

Glad you are enjoying looking at and reading soap posts. I agree with you -- there are some folks here who make some SERIOUSLY gorgeous soap!

No I don't see ash :P Show me! I'm proud of you for posting :) I don't see anything wrong with that batch, so where's the shame you were talking about? Now did you pour into your mold and have your liner fold over into it without knowing? Or when you poured that soap did it go all over your countertops, shoes, jeans, gloves? These are things that make me think I won't be among the graduating class of '06 lol!

You are sooo right girl, these soapers are an awesome bunch, so helpful to MOI that's for sure. :D

I'm ever so thankful for all the support, help and advice I've been getting lately, I just hope I get the courage to put it to use. ;)

Oh and Val, when did you make that purdy soap? Did you cut it yet? I wanna see it, it looks GREAT to me. :)

WTG!! :thumbsup:

ROFLMAO!! Oh see now everyone knows you can make this so now you have to post more!! And the pressure ... where are those cut pixs? We're waiting.

Hmpff. Yeah. It's been at least five minutes now. Where are the pics? :waiting:

(*snicker*)

I agree that this is a wonderful website. I don't know what I'd do without it.

I'm Candletech addicted. I think of most of you as 'friends'....I swear I get out and enjoy life! I do, I do!

I love how people will bend over backwards to help you, explain things, share stories, experiences, and pictures.

I have credited all of you for your ideas, and help on my website under my 'about me' page. I don't take the full credit for my soaps and ideas!

I couldn't do it without you girls! :highfive:

oooooooh haaaaayy! Val, I am so proud of you!!!!!!!! ROCK ON!!!

Thanks all you're all too kind, but I must say I'm loving it. WOOHOO

Thanks to Tab for sending me a bag of lye. :yay:

I'm still slaving at work with a sick dog who refuses to get off of my mouse.:rolleyes2

When I get home I'll take some pics of it cut with my camera phone ;)