I LOVE these molds! (Cut Pictures Added)

Yup, I got it figured out in soapmaker after the first batch. I don't know why I didn't do it before then. These will be good for test batches. I have larger ones on the way, but may have to go for a custom size eventually. I'll be damned if I want to be making soap for days on end just to restock.

I've been wanting to get some of those molds forever. Finally got my mom talked into buying me a couple for my birthday next week. :D

I can't wait! The linerless feature is the whole reason I want them. Lining molds sucks! *lol* Also, with these molds, there will be no ugly end pieces from where the freezer paper is folded.

And going by the Summer Bee Meadow calculator (it can resize a recipe to fit the dimension of your mold), a 3 5/8" x 9" x 2 1/4" mold will hold 43.15 ounces of wet soap, so 2 lbs and 11.15 oz

Here's the link to that calculator: http://www.summerbeemeadow.com/SitePages/MakingBarSoapsIndex.html