I LOVE these molds! (Cut Pictures Added)

I just wish he made these molds bigger... bummer. Definitely a no line mold but the 3 lb mold I ordered doesn't even hold 3 lbs total weight, which sucks. Had I known that, I'd have ordered the largest one he makes. I got them on ebay. All the sides pop right off and it's awesome.

On the left, Peaks Green Clover and Aloe with just enough acceleration to keep you on your toes. I tried to swirl, but as thick as it was, I dunno if it made it or not. Who cares, the smell alone is worth it.

On the right, JS Honeyed Almond, no color. I want to see if it turns brown. Soaped wonderfully though.

DSCF0291.jpg

If I can get these molds bigger, I'm converting over to them exclusively. I really like them.

(I don't think the honeyed almond will turn, and it smells awesome!)

gcaa.jpg

halmondcut.jpg

The Misty Creek mold makes a smaller bar, and it's made of wood. You HAVE to line that mold.

This one comes completely apart and goes in the dishwasher. Its made from the same material as a Kelsei Mold. Solid, sturdy construction. No liner needed unless you buy the cutter version.

This is the cutter mold I have from this seller:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-15-BAR-5-LOAF-Soap-Slicer-Cutter-Mold-Blade_W0QQitemZ6242968049QQcategoryZ13926QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Some of you are really going to have to help me along with the whole CP process. Ive always done M&P and really really want to try CP.

What do you line these molds with? And when you line them doesnt it give the soap imperfections from the lining not being exactly straight?

There is no lining to these molds at all. I did spray them with some Pam to be on the safe side, but honestly you won't need it at all. I absolutely love them and I'll be converting all my molds over to these within a month.

I emailed him just a few minutes ago about making me several in a custom size.

Well, I bought a 3 lb mold and after talking to Mystic Angel, who had used them before, she figured it would hold 3 lbs TOTAL weight, including water, (not just oil weight, which is what I thought when I bought them) which wasn't the case. These each held about 2.5 lbs total weight including water, (I even heaped them up and poured at a super thick trace just to get that much soap into them) and I got 8 bars when I cut it... but I cut them a bit off and it should have been 9 bars. The mold is 9 inches long. I emailed Mr. Doright and he's sending me the next size up.

If I could get my hands on a 6 lb mold, I think that it would be perfect for me... and that's what I'm shooting for. I've already decided to switch over, it's just a matter of finding the right size for me.

I am definitely a mold ho, and have been for awhile now... but these have converted me, I'm looking into starting a mono-mold relationship now and kicking the others to the curb... well, except for my Kelsei. A girl has to have one good slab mold, right? :P

Your soaps are gorgeous! :drool:

I've got a couple of his molds too. One large one that has a cutter arrangement on on end, and a mold that has a divider down the middle that you can leave in or take out. I like them, but haven't made a log batch in a long time. Your soaps look wonderfully creamy! Might have to break one of them out again....

Sharon ........... I'm gonna go broke following you around! LOL I just got to Walmart and picked up one of those drawer organizers! :tongue2: I really like those molds you have there. Might have to get me one of those now too. Sooner or later I'll find one I really like and stick with it.

As usual, your soaps are devine! ;)

I love that material that those molds are made out of. I have a Kelsei mold and love it. I bought some of the material in hopes of having my hub make a mold for me and well, that was about 18 months ago, and the materials are still in the garage in the bag I bought it in!! LOL

LOVE the look of your soaps though. Very nice! :)

The swirl showed up really pretty. I really like how you make the tops tall. How do you avoid getting ash on the top? I typically have to cover mine to avoid ash, but this would smash the cool tops.

And what was the website for these molds?

I've been wanting to get some of those molds forever. Finally got my mom talked into buying me a couple for my birthday next week. :D

I can't wait! The linerless feature is the whole reason I want them. Lining molds sucks! *lol* Also, with these molds, there will be no ugly end pieces from where the freezer paper is folded.

And going by the Summer Bee Meadow calculator (it can resize a recipe to fit the dimension of your mold), a 3 5/8" x 9" x 2 1/4" mold will hold 43.15 ounces of wet soap, so 2 lbs and 11.15 oz

Here's the link to that calculator: http://www.summerbeemeadow.com/SitePages/MakingBarSoapsIndex.html