Omh Mp new pic added 2nd page

Not sure I will be able to cut and show pics until tomorrow , but thanks to that wonderful Prairieannie , I was able to do something other than PLAIN!

You wont be able to see until I do the cut pics, but I chopped up oatmeal really fine and its underneath :-) I can't wait to take this out and try it.

Thanks again PA :-) You rock!!!!

Christina

post-1870-139458399107_thumb.jpg

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. The timing for this sucks:mad:

I thought I waited long enough but apparently NOT! grrrrrrrrrrrr .. Would it hurt it if I rebatched this or should I start over?

Plus half the oatmeal on top fell off. LMFAO See, this is what happens when you try to get me to be creative.. It just doesnt work LOL BUt I am NOT giving up!!!

Sorry for the bad pic, just didnt have time to retake it and its not like this pic is going on my website LOL

Oh Grumpy, That is 2 oz to be sent to me for that comment LMFAO

Christina

post-1870-139458399114_thumb.jpg

I think it looks great. I also like it when one side is scrubby and the other side is not. I make this also, I do it so it comes out as yours did. But I also have it so it is through the entire bar. Not only should you wait until it is all suspended in a cooler soap but also the finer you make the oatmeal the better it suspends. Sue