Fragrance Twins

AngelaVA

WOW! So that's why a few that I have soaped smell so similar. Can't remember them off head though but will post some later. This cause has been one of my reasons for now going with Southern Soapers more often for new fragrances because her oils are so unique and different, plus I am trying to get rid of a lot of the designer duplications.

Back to Monkey Farts...NG and Wixnwax

Alabaster Caribbean Fruit and Kumquat are the same..or at least used to be

Muscadine--NG, WNW, Keystone, and Alabaster

Blueberry Cobbler--NG, Keystone, and ICS blueberry cheesecake

Amaretto Nog--WNW, Keystone, JS

Mulberry-NG, WNW, ICS

Kudzu--Alabaster, WNW, ICS

There are lots more that my stuffed up head can't quite come up with but I will look later.

I know that some of these are pretty common scents that shouldn't be too hard to be alike, but I have gotten some of these scents from other suppliers that didn't smell anything like these. And once you find what you like, you don't want anything else. :)

Does anyone have any Christmas Splendor twins?

Someone had said Christmas Splendor and Apple Jack & Peel was the same, but the Christmas Splendor I have (Millcreek's) doesn't smell like KY's Apple Jack & Peel to me.

I just poured Tennessee Candle Christmas Splendor and OOB it does smell similar to Apple Jack & Peel.

Hopefully someone will have more information for me!!

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

JS Winter Spice

BCN's Mulled Cider....go figure?:undecided

I have been looking for a great true mulled cider and all I friggin get is "barf" smellin' crap or spiced gumdrops..not what I have been looking for.:angry2:

Oh, well, will just buy that candle from Villiage candle or Keeper's of the Light ,seeing I can't find the right Mulled Cider to make my own.Maybe some day it will happen!?

Kimmeroo