Chandlers Trade Mag Launching Summer 06!!!

Hi everyone, I would like to get some feedback from my peers. We are launching a Chandler Magazine this summer. This magazine will be published quarterly and free to all candlemakers large and small. It will be a non biased publication covering everything from market research, tips, newest candlemaking trends, product reviews, events, consumer trends, business profiles, etc.

What would you like to see in a magazine designed just for you and your business?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like a wonderful idea - I would definitely be interested!

I would like to see articles about the different waxes, wicks, and supplies that we chandlers use. Articles about starting a business, different tips and techniqes, and what's new and innovative in the candlemaking world......

Yippee! We get a magazine!

Maybe you could have something like a Cosmo type quiz: Is s/he seeing other candles? or How do you manage your feelings at the end of a candle's life? ...just kidding! :laugh2:

A bit more seriously, articles on websites and technology pertinent to the business.

Maybe you could have something like a Cosmo type quiz: Is s/he seeing other candles? or How do you manage your feelings at the end of a candle's life? ...just kidding! :laugh2:

OMgosh, ROFL!! Where your candles secret buttons are so it'll NEVER want another chandler.

I would love to see what the other posters mentioned, especially trend predictions, maybe some analysis of various markets across the country, what's moving at Market in different regions, maybe have some area for sales reps for either us to advertise for one if we're looking, or the rep to place an ad if s/he's looking for a new line to carry.

This is the best news I heard in years! I would love to see the magazine cover wholesale accounts and research a development ideas. The other thing I would love to see is the way different chandles setup their work areas. Shelving and pour table ideas. A section on the lastest innovations in melters is also a great idea! Interviews with some of the most innovative chandlers in the country would also be great!:yes::bow: Interviews with suppliers like Peaks would also be great!

Fire