This has been bugging me... Is it possible to..

Make a photo embedded candle, without the seamless mold ? by using something else? let me try to explain what i mean. say like a clear round or square ( large) glass container. i think it would look real pretty if you made it like you do using the mold but leave in the container, if this could be done i think the glasss would be pretty and it could be decorated on outside at top. Ok go ahead and tell me how dumb this question was LOL!:o but i still want your opinions on it :)

Possible, yes, plausible, no.

You could do it, but IMO it *could* pose a fire hazard because as the candle burns down there is nothing to prevent the pic from curling in, getting in the meltpool and then catching fire. I would think you would be better getting the water decals paper and then printing your own decal and putting that directly on the glass.

JMO~HTH

If you search the archived gallery you'll find examples of hurricanes made in bowls with unusual shapes. I know some were posted by Manolo in Greece. They had flowers, not photos. For a photo, you would probably have to use a glass votive cup.

Thanks, yes i thought a votive cup for sure, Devara and in a large container, i didn't think the wax with the embedded photo would melt , unless it was a smalll jar, i know i have seen something like this somewhere or a while back. was wanting to try making these, but had no mold just some nice large smooth round containers, guesss i will have to wait and order me a mold.