Has anyone placed an order with To Die For Lately?

Ashleigh

I placed an order well over a wk ago, still have not got it. I know they are behind but I have talked to other that have placed theirs and got it already.

Can't get ahold of anyone there...

Can anyone give me some hope that it will get here very soon?

Also how long is this going to last? I already need to order again! lol

Thanks a bunch!

Ash

very slow to ship to me here in Oregon. They never answer my emails either. I ordered two weeks ago. I see they accepted payment, but have not heard a thing. Has anyone of you tried their hair conditioner base? I really want to try it, but they haven't even answered my emails asking questions about it. I just try to order leaving plenty of time when I use them, if possible. If I am in a hurry, I order from somewhere else. :rolleyes: Soapymomma

I think they are just playing catch-up after the big sale they had :) I placed an order on July 1 and had the order in less than a week. Got a confirmation email & everything. Placed another order on July 5 (gotta love the free shipping they had!) and didn't receive a shipping confirmation or anything, but it arrived here safe and sound yesterday (11 days after ordering) via Fedex.

Lisa

I've never had problems with To Die For - I've always received my orders in a very timely manner. They are a really good company to deal with so I am sure your order will come soon. They are getting rid alot of their oils and butters so there has probably been alot of orders.

I placed my order on the 5th and got an immediate confirmation email, but haven't heard anything else either. I'm hoping it just shows up since I still haven't gotten a shipping notice. If I don't hear anything by the end of the day I'll email and then call tomorrow if I don't get a response.

Denise

From the Garden Soapworks

I've had PLENTY of problems with them in the past. Once I placed an order and they never shipped it, they had it marked as shipped and it wasn't at the time. After 2 (it takes less than a week for their shipments to arrive) weeks I emailed them and that's when they stated that they never shipped it, an oopsie! on their side. I would email them just in case. But even so, they don't really reply to the emails, unless you are really irrate. At least that has been my experience.

They have a really reallly small operation and group of people working there. Besides Judy and her daughter there is only one other girl I have seen that works there. There are maybe I think 2 guys that do all the filling of orders plus her husband. I may not have seen everyone but they have few folks. Must be a really busy time with all their sales and BOGO. Hope you get your order soon. :)

I placed an order on July 4th and received it on the 16th. On my invoice, one of my orders was marked back ordered. I guess they waited to ship until they had the item in stock because it was in my shipment.

i place my order of Friday, July 15 during the BOGO sale, I received my fedex shipping notification last night. my order is expected here on Thursday, July 21. I have my fingers crossed that everything will be in it

I placed my order on the 15th. Just called over there and got an automated response. Guess they've been getting a lot of calls about late orders, as they've put up a message concerning any orders placed between the 1st of the month till present: seems that with their surplus of orders to fill right now, they are all working at getting everything shipped out and are hoping to have orders caught up by this weekend. :( I'm hoping.

That message has been up for over a week.

I placed my order on the 8th and finally got a shipping # today for it..

Too bad I needed to make some stuff for this weekend....live and learn I guess. Just glad it is finally out of their hands and into the mailmans.

Ashleigh

I had no idea the message had been up that long as this is my first time ordering from them. I know how it is when you have things to get done though. I ordered my SLSA from them, and now am wondering just how long a wait I'll have. Funny when you have the stuff on hand, you never seem to need it, but as soon as you get low, BAM, someone wants something and wants it immediately. Good thing it's my mom and I can tell her she'll just have to hold her horses :D .

I had no idea the message had been up that long as this is my first time ordering from them. I know how it is when you have things to get done though. I ordered my SLSA from them, and now am wondering just how long a wait I'll have. Funny when you have the stuff on hand, you never seem to need it, but as soon as you get low, BAM, someone wants something and wants it immediately. Good thing it's my mom and I can tell her she'll just have to hold her horses :D .

I had this same problem with my body spray. sold out of all of it and took orders for others but didn't have enought cycl on had to fill all orders. ordered from TDF during the BOGO sale and got an email shipping confirmation last night. According to the fedex site, my package shoule be here Thursday. I am sure they are working day in and out to get pacakges out in the mail.

Just wanted to let you all know if you are waiting for a to die for order try calling their "local" number I got someone on that. And before what I said about an email saying it was shipped it wasnt them lol it was a different order i placed! opps! Anyway the lady I spoke with was really nice!

Good luck!

Ashleigh