ISO Tub Tints recipe...

guppygirl

I am sorta lost in this discussion but am curious about how to make these tub tints. I posted this the other day on another board, would this work for whatever it is you are talking about making? Sorry....I got lost somewhere along the way, LOL!

http://www.soapwizards.com/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=jnppkpnoo

I am sorta lost in this discussion but am curious about how to make these tub tints. I posted this the other day on another board, would this work for whatever it is you are talking about making? Sorry....I got lost somewhere along the way, LOL!

http://www.soapwizards.com/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=jnppkpnoo

OMG, that's exactly what I'd be looking for... well, don't really wanna spend $20 right now, but my secret buddy's welcome to get it for me LOL!!!

And I really must say - Bunny, you are the bomb!!! Off to bed right now, but I'll be checking out all those links. Yup, just noticed on the sesame street tints that they have "bitterguard" to discourage children from eating them.

Great - another new project! Have I said that already or just thought it really loudly??

unless of course you break out the ol' handy dandy Dremel tool!

or they make attachments for a drill to make holes in a door for knobs (in brand new doors). I don't think they make'em that small though.

Dee your good if you can make a perfect circle, mine would look like a tire with a hole in it :D. I actually asked for one for Christmas 2 yrs ago so I could make my own holes in wooden scoops and shells for bath salts and I'm too afraid of that little machine STILL!!:tiptoe: Do they have an attachment for the dremel to make circles?

That's a GREAT idea SYR :highfive:, that way you can make the tablets as small as you want. PVC pipes and dowel rods come small in diameter.

I was at kmart on Wednesday and saw an ice cube tray that made tiny, round ice cubes. 1/2 inch wide maybe 3/4 in deep. They were actually bullet shaped, rounded on one end. Why couldn't someone come up with a bath bomb recipe that had extra color and pack them into one of those? It probably made 50 or so ice cubes.

I was at kmart on Wednesday and saw an ice cube tray that made tiny, round ice cubes. 1/2 inch wide maybe 3/4 in deep. They were actually bullet shaped, rounded on one end. Why couldn't someone come up with a bath bomb recipe that had extra color and pack them into one of those? It probably made 50 or so ice cubes.

I had one of those - last week even! I can't believe I just threw mine out - had some questionable gunk in it, but we won't go there. Back to KMart I go. Sounds a bit easier than dremeling - I'm handy, but not THAT handy LOL!

Just had to chime in here about the pill capule idea.... IMO I don't think that would be a good idea just because kids might get the wrong idea about REAL meds and try to get their hands on the real thing...

Just a thought!

Ashleigh

Just had to chime in here about the pill capule idea.... IMO I don't think that would be a good idea just because kids might get the wrong idea about REAL meds and try to get their hands on the real thing...

Just a thought!

Ashleigh

Ugh.. You've certainly got a super valid point there..

Was good while it lasted... lol Thanks for bringing it up!

• 2 weeks later...