more pics

Veronica

Veronica, You are amazing! I am in love with the double basket weave. Yes I will learn how to do that someday! I am saving up for all my materials as we speak. (But I have been doing that for a few months...LOL)

The Pink and Purple one looks awesome too. aww forget it I love them all!:D

i would love to be able to do that. how do you learn how to do them? and can you only do them with paraffin or can you use soy for pillars? is there a certain website beside this one that teaches stuff like that?

I am not interested in making them but it sure would be neat to see how they are done. They are wonderful, You do a awesome job.

i would love to be able to do that. how do you learn how to do them? and can you only do them with paraffin or can you use soy for pillars? is there a certain website beside this one that teaches stuff like that?

I'm learning from a book....if you find a website let me know.

I don't know about using soy...I only use paraffin.

Veronica, I am absolutely awed!! Didn't you just start doing cut & carve within the last few months? Your candles look so professional I would have thought you had years of experience!

Congratulations!

Jane

Thank you Jane

I started about ? middle of last year. Did my first two craft shows last December. Trying to get ready for another show the 25th of this month.