er'go testing candles

Klo, I went into their building to check it out. It`s hugh! They use soy for their candles.The owner is one of the bunch that claim he can eat his candles! I went into the area that has his finished candles that are for sale, and my sister and I went in and took a few sniffs. I could hardly tell a scent at all. All of his candles were in the status jars and he doesn`t color his candles.They are all white.I was not impress at all.

a candle of theirs too recently, but I believe I rememeber that they're using a parrafin/soy blend, it was in the fine print of the packaging. The cold throw was just okay, I've never burned one tho, I could not pay $20 for a 8oz tumbler just to satisfy my curiosity;) !

I like this statement

The candles, which range in aromas from pear to Moroccan cedar, are made out of all-natural soy wax. Belasco says that soy wax is so pure, you can eat it. And he has, once using soy candle wax to fry chicken to prove his point.

LOL

Sheesh... most decent wax used for candles IS rated food grade!!