Folding Tables?!

moniek

Don't mean to hijack your threat, but I was going to ask the same question!!! I'd seen them around Christmas at Linens N Things. They were the 6 ft tables that you can fold in half and have a handle, but I can't find them anymore. I think they called them banquet tables.

If anyone knows of some that would be awesome.

Don't mean to hijack your threat, but I was going to ask the same question!!! I'd seen them around Christmas at Linens N Things. They were the 6 ft tables that you can fold in half and have a handle, but I can't find them anymore. I think they called them banquet tables.

If anyone knows of some that would be awesome.

walmart (in their sporting goods dept, +some have them in the furniture sect.) has the 5ft folding table for about $40... give or take a few bucks, and Target (in their furniture sect.) has the 6ft for about the same price...

The ones at Sam's, Walmart & Target are they the ones that fold into a suqare w/ a handle or the ones where just the legs fold up?

they have both... but I was referring to the ones that fold in half with the handles...

I think Target barely started to carry them cause I never seen them there until 2 days ago. I bought mine from Walmart, but I must say that they are still pretty heavy!