Need Some Opionions Please!

moniek

I have only done 3 small shows with my candles and B&B products. Those 3 shows I didnt hardly sell any B&B products with the exception of lip balm. I ended up stuck with most of it. I am planning on doing some bigger shows, and wasnt even planning on taking lotion,body wash etc.. Just candles and lip balm. Since there will be more people there, should I take a few or not?:undecided Not that expericened with the bigger shows. Thanks for any input!:)

Personally I would take them and see how they do, that way if nothing else you know that you tried and you will know for next shows big or small how they will do in your area. If you already have them made up I would take them for sure. If you have to make them just make a few and have a small B&B section at your table. You never know at the bigger show they may be a hit...you dont want to wonder if you would have taken them would they have sold there. JMO;) Good Luck at your show whatever you decide to do:D

If you already have them made up, I would definitely take them to your show. The worst that could happen is they don't sell and you bring them back home. You won't know unless you try. Good luck at your show! Be sure to let us know how it goes.

I never know what is going to be a "hit" from one show to the next. I take as much as I can make and load. :D

Did it not sell because it wasn't showcased well? My DD hardly sold any B&B at one show, rearranged the table layout and the next day she cleaned up! If it isn't selling, try rearranging - it can't hurt.