Who Does gift baskets?

kitkat

Hi I was wondering what type of packages that everyone uses with thier gift baskets and any idea where to purchase them!

I would be doing for Bath and Body.. I have searched for boxes both round and Oval... plain popcorn containers, tins, hat boxes.. with not really any results..for anyone doing them please help..

TIA

Cathy

I don't search on-line. Usually, I get baskets at Michaels, JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby, Value City, or Big Lots. All of those places (except Big Lots & Value City) have sales for 50% off their baskets quite frequently.

Other places like Menards (a hardware store), and Tuesday Morning (discounted priced retailer) have a large selection of various sized hatboxes.

Unless you're doing a ton of business selling baskets, you will probably be just as well off buying them on sale at stores like the ones I've mentioned. Otherwise, you will have to purchase a minimum quantity (typically $150) to order from gift companies offering baskets at wholesale.

What everyone else said!!! They have them at the craft stores, another is AC Moore, they usually have them for $4. But I've recently purchased the same basket at Dollar Tree. You can also check the clearance sections of places like Target, Walmart, etc. I got some cute little boxes/baskets to use around Christmas from clearance at Target and they were DIRT cheap!