Web sites

katy

Yes CandleGuy I was referring to you - 3 weeks seems good to me. Was it hard to do?

its easy if you take it in the steps that they give you. If you jump around then it tends to get overwhelming... take it from me...lol... I think I put a little over 40 hours in it total, but that was from start to finish... :)

How long till ya can start working on your site after you sign up at DIY??

Patricia

On average, from the time you pay for your first quarter hosting, (60.00) and buy your webset, it generally takes about 3-5 working days for them to send you your email with your admin stuff from DIY, and about the same from whoever you buy your webset from.... hope that answers your question :grin2:

there is a very small amount of coding, but they give you all of the ones you need... basically if you want to put extra graphics and things in.... you should take a look at some of the sites..... clik on my link at the bottom, then go to my links page..... there is a DIY link there...

Thanks Katy and Judy for using my name when you signed up! You won't be disappointed with DIY...they have awesome customer service and are always there to help when you need it. :)

Well that sounds good. I'm getting terrible customer service with the person who is "supposed" to be helping me with my site.:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: