Web sites

katy

Katy,

The lady that made my website is great to work with. I am not sure what her email is at the moment but you can email here from her link on my site. The name of her webdesign company is at the bottom of my site. Click on that and it will take you to one of the stores she owns. Heck she had my store redone in two days..

HTH

Have you decided on a host yet? I'm having Yahoo host my site and they have a great program for do-it-yourselfer's that you can use off line. That's what I'm in the process of doing. The basice hosting fee is about $30/mo. which includes a full e-commerce site & merchant tools.

Prairieannie is BACKED UP!! LOL. Man I sooo appreciate that you guys are passing the word along, it's so nice to see! We're backed up to the hilt at the moment and not accepting any new customers for just a wee bit until we get caught up. Won't be long, I promise! Thanks again :)

Katy..this is something we just decided on a few days ago.. my apologies for not mentioning it to you when you asked, but I wasn't sure what we were going to do.

Thanks to everyone. I am going to go with DIY. Becky i did use your name. So I think that you get one month for free.

I hope i can get this done in a timely fashion. I know nothing about this so this will be a big challange.

I will post the site when i get it done.

KAty

I use DIYestores and would highly recommend them! They include a full e-commerce package for $20 a month. Lots of people from here have gone over to them, as well. PM me if you want the site addy. :)

DITTO...... I just got my site up and running..... customer service is FANTASTIC, and the websets are very easy to work with.... I give a definately thumbs up

Thanks to everyone. I am going to go with DIY. Becky i did use your name. So I think that you get one month for free.

I hope i can get this done in a timely fashion. I know nothing about this so this will be a big challange.

I will post the site when i get it done.

KAty

If ya get in a snag, give me a shout..... I just got done with all mine, so I may be able to talk ya thru anything that goes wrong..... if not the help forum is awsome

if you are directing that to me, I have been building my site for a little over 3 weeks now.... if not directed at me..... oooops :D

Sorry i did not hit quote that time. Yes it was for you.

Katy

I use DIY too!

Beckie referred me about 1.5 years ago.

I thought it was super easy! I had done a previous freebie site, so this one was a piece of cake for me.

It has worked wonders for my site..in just over a year I went from 500 annual hits(no advertising) to I think the counter on my site since October 2004 is at almost 13000..still with no advertising other than primmart!

Shameless plug...

I wouldnt mind a referral too! LMAO:laugh2: Beckie has 1/2 a year free by now lol

Feel free to check it out

www.SoyMagicCandles.com