Japanese Plum from ICS - WOW

OutlandishLady

I ordered this in a sampler weeks ago, sniffed it, liked it OOB, poured it, and forgot about the durn candles. Well, my little FO guard, Newton the corgi, had some stomach funk this AM and I was looking for something to burn to help "clear the air" so to speak. Found these babies hidden away in my "lost candle cabinet" and lit one up. DANG!!!! Talk about some throw. I can smell it all over the front half of the house. Thanks to TerriWV who suggested this when I asked what FOs to sample from ICS. This stuff is superb!

Detailed Description The heart of the Japanese plum is captured in this exotic fruit medley. Notes of tart kiwi, mandarin orange and sun-kissed peach begin this aromatic blend leading to a heart of apple blosssoms, night- blomming jasmine and lily. The base is a musk accord accented with fragrant rose petals.

To me it is a clean type scent...but that is just me. Fresh with a touch of perfume. AWESOME!

I got my hands on it in a huge lot I bought from someone here on this site. For those who have never tried it, let me tell you something. GET IT! It's one of those blackberry-sage like FO's that appeals to most tastes and most of my guy friends really liked it as well. I went through mine quick.

I ordered this in a sampler weeks ago, sniffed it, liked it OOB, poured it, and forgot about the durn candles. Well, my little FO guard, Newton the corgi, had some stomach funk this AM and I was looking for something to burn to help "clear the air" so to speak. Found these babies hidden away in my "lost candle cabinet" and lit one up. DANG!!!! Talk about some throw. I can smell it all over the front half of the house. Thanks to TerriWV who suggested this when I asked what FOs to sample from ICS. This stuff is superb!

Glad you like it. I think it is one of the best I've tried, I need to order some more myself.

This is definitely a very "tart" scent to me, smells a lot like Hummingbird from NG. Must be the Kiwi.

It is a very tart scent, but I do not think it smells like Hummingbird at all. Hummingbird is much softer and has a "sweetness" to it. It is a very pretty scent, just a different beast than the J.P. The Japanese Plum is very bold and is "run you out of the house" strong, at least to my nose.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I was putting off ordering more FOs this week but now I'm out of this and may just have to be broke.........

LOL! Yeah but I could really use to run out of a few 100 scents or so lol! Just stop posting about how delicious and "WOW"zers they are lol! It makes the pain of not buying hurt more ;)