Avery Design pro ?

Teercreations

ok I got my templates set up and all that.....my question is how do I get text to print within a circle...ya know word wrap it or do I have to manually hit enter at every line? Basically I want to make ingredients and votive labels but on a circle sticker. I cant get avery's font smaller than an 8 --- anyone have any idea's on getting it smaller. I was using Arial but willing to change it anyone knows a font that goes smaller and is readable.

Thanks

Pam

It has been awhile since I was in the program but if memory serves me - there is a font option for the font text box shape. When the text box appears it will be a rectangle but when you hit enter and move on it will show the text in an arc.

Then the text size is like Jean says - just type in the font size box what you want - I know I have 4pt on my labels.

HTH,

Once you open the Avery Pro and select the template, there are a few buttons on the top that read "File, edit, view, and so on...Youre going to click on the Insert button/icon and then click on round text. Once you do that then you measure or reposition the circle. Once that is done, then you enter your text and round it off.

Thanks for those that responded. I figured it out with some PM's and a small nap. Its amazing how you think after a nap and how less your eyes hurt.

Anyway what I was talking about looks like this (well crap I dont know how you posted the image in there prairieannie -- but I cant do that either!:confused: )

ok imagine a circle around the text to simulate a sticker.

Ingredients:

Distilled water, Grapeseed

oil, Shea Butter, Emulsifying

Wax, Stearic Acid, Glycerin,

Phenonip and Fragrance

Made by Pamela Teer

Birmingham, Al

Thanks again Jean

Pam