ever have too much soap lying around?

guppygirl

Looks like my shower too. DH gets so frustrated with how many soaps there are in there. I finally had to teach him how to make soap so he could add his soaps to pile and not be able to fuss about it anymore. :laugh2:

Now that is a great idea girl!

But if I let him make it, then he'll think he can just come along and start cutting on my fresh soap whenever he felt like it, and there would be a murder... nah, not a good idea.

Guppy... I'm afraid that there will be a soap avalanche in my shower and I'll never be found. :(

That's too funny I think alot of us have the same thing going right now.

I'd actually like to see Grumpy's digs after her next M&P swap. I gotta know between all the swaps Sharon how many soaps do you have?? I know I'm so nosey :tongue2:!! At least your hubby can never say he's not clean or he needs a bar of soap-right?? :D

That's too funny I think alot of us have the same thing going right now.

I'd actually like to see Grumpy's digs after her next M&P swap. I gotta know between all the swaps Sharon how many soaps do you have?? I know I'm so nosey :tongue2:!! At least your hubby can never say he's not clean or he needs a bar of soap-right?? :D

Girl, lemme tell ya... I've tried and reviewed just about every swap soap so far, now the challenge is to finish them up. Hence, the avalanche in the shower, sinks and even in my son's bathroom. (He stole all the foodie scents.) I'm hoping that six weeks is long enough to clear some of it out before the next MP swap starts rolling in. I've got to be the cleanest B**** in town after taking 5 showers a day.

This of course doesn't include all of my own soap I've been testing new recipes for, etc, etc. I'd take a photo, but you guys would just laugh, it's that bad. I think Jimmy Hoffa is under the pile of MP in the master bath...

That's too funny.:laugh2:

Thank God for children.... mine have done a GREAT job in helping me. I have YET to test yours but let me tell ya its still HUGE and the boys will leave it on the shower ground the whole entire 20 minute hot shower each (3) takes. If that tells ya how good your M&P soap is ;) (there's a partial review).

Now that is a great idea girl!

But if I let him make it, then he'll think he can just come along and start cutting on my fresh soap whenever he felt like it, and there would be a murder... nah, not a good idea.

:(

LOL now see it's possible to avoid that. It's all in the training. ;) It only took me about 25 years but boy howdy have I got that man trained. :laugh2: LOL

Hey, I think I see one of my soaps from the swap there, all the buds and seeds are gone though. Hehehehe.

I am working on using all the items from 3 swaps right now. I have finished one CP swap, I'm 1/2 done testing the soaps from the CT CP swap and I am starting to dig into the scrubs etc from the CT B&B swap. I hope everyone is patient while I work thru every thing.

Hey, I think I see one of my soaps from the swap there, all the buds and seeds are gone though. Hehehehe.

Yup, I had a heck of a time figuring out it was yours though since you used your old CT name LOL! Love that scent btw :) I'm a big fan of lavender anything!

Yup, I had a heck of a time figuring out it was yours though since you used your old CT name LOL! Love that scent btw :) I'm a big fan of lavender anything!

Why in the world do I keep doing that? I did it in the B&B Swap #1 also. I made my labels for the B&B Swap #2 and they say Carrie, I double checked.

I never stack soap up like that. hehehe

You know that rack that comes in the toaster oven, the mini cookie rack thing. That's what is on my bathroom counter. It only has about 10 soaps on it. It is the 2 flat rate boxes and the little priority mail box on the bathroom counter that are taking up so much space.

It's times like this that being single has it's advantages. I can keep more crap stacked up on the bathroom counter because no one else needs to use the second sink...LOL