first pics

xsami3000x

Thanks so much guys, the massage bars are great for that little bit of exfoliation before shaving you legs. The little hearts were actually cut using my polymer clay "cookie" cutter, stars are up next. The pictures were taken in a mostly dark room with 2 lamps directed at them, makes the wall behind go kinda blury.

Sami

LOve 'em!! :)

Ok, just how did you get those hearts embedded like that? Is that a log mold or a bar mold and then you just added cut hearts into it? did that make sense? LOL

I'm curious sorry.

Well it was kinda like cookies, I used a "junk drawer tray" from walmart almost like a drawer divider but I dont know what I'd put in it. Poured the clear purple into the bottom only about a 1/2 inch thick, let it harden.

Next I popped it out of the tray and used some small cutters I have that are for polymer clay, cake decorating that kinda thing and cut out the hearts.

For the bars I just put the hearts in the bottom of the tray they were made in, I played around with it for a while to see how I liked them. Then I just poured in the blue colored opaque, let that set up and then poured the lavender color. Then unmolded and cut into bars.

Hopefully that explains it, I should've taken pics of the process.:D

Sami