what do you call yourself

People know me as "The Candle Lady". I love it :) People close to me call me "The Mad Scientist". When I go into "tweak mode", it's a pretty scary sight:p

I too am addicted to samples. Whenever I place an order and didn't order at least one little 1 oz bottle of SOMETHING, my heart sinks when I open the box. I feel like - Man! Just a bunch of stuff I've already smelled! :angry2:

I think technically in order to be a Chandler, you must be "one who makes and sells candles by trade". Since it isn't my full-time job, I'm not strictly a chandler, so I just say that I make soy candles.

Happy day!!! I have a NAME/PROFESSION???? COOOL!!

Wait; translate 'by trade' for me. Means I do this in an attempt to make a living, right? (I'm famous for 'misunderstanding':undecided

Gretchen

Hello,

I make and sell Soap and Candles for a living and I call myself a Chandler. The dictionary explanation is:- A maker or seller of Tallow or Wax candles and Soap. Also one that trades in other provisions eg. Corn Chandler, Yacht Chandler ect.. Having said that, there are many different Dictionary variations.

Dawn UK