coffee butter CP feedback... oh testers?

guppygirl

For those who received samples of my coffee butter soap & have gotten back to me with feedback - THANKS!!! I really appreciate it.

If any of you have received it & haven't gotten a chance to let me know what you think, please do.

Also, if you pm'd me with your address for testing & I somehow missed you (with the exception of Sara - yours went out again yesterday) please give me a shout. For some reason I think I may have missed a couple of ya - sorry!

The soap was wonderful and smelled soooo good but I already told you that.

I can test another bar if you want me to. Ya know, got to make sure every bar is consistant. ;) LOL!!!!!

maryann - your stuff is great too!! I loved everything you sent in the swap. I'm pretty sure I have reviewed everything except the lotion stick and I'll get to it soon I promise. :D

Thanks Mystic :) Not to steal Dee's thread... I was actually referring to other samples I've sent out individually. But the swap peeps aren't much better :tongue2: (I should talk I still have 4 M&P to review). I think there's alot of swaps right now and to have 30 to 40 testers in front of you can be overwhelming if you do more than one swap.

Well grumpy I tried it out in the shower tonight and loved-loved-loved it:D

It smells awesome. Makes me want to make some (along with everything else I want to make;) ). I do have to say "Your soaps rock:rockon:

Angie

LOL - guppygirl here... everyone gets me & grumpy mixed up! Thanks for trying it Angie!

jwahlton - I used 20% coffee butter in this bar - I know it sounds high, but I took a chance, did a lot of research on other ingredients & from what my testers are saying, it works! I used a lot because I had read other people had tried it at lower %'s and couldn't smell the CB. At 20% I still couldn't really smell it (I left it unscented just to see if the natural scent would come through) I could smell the cocoa powder that I used to swirl though others might disagree. In the future, I'd stick with this recipe but use a coffee/mocha type FO to compliment it.

ooooppppp Sorry Guppy, it was kinda late for me when I posted that last night:tongue2: But your soap did rock. Was the coffee butter expensive? I definately want to try some.

Angie

LOL - it's ok! Glad you liked the soap :) Expensive, hmmm... um, yup! $20/lb at MMS. Not sure where else you can get it as I bought it off SharoninKY 'cuz it wasn't what she was looking for.

Guest EMercier

I already sent you a PM feedback a while ago, but at that point I didn't take a shower with it yet. I had an opportunity to do so, and I didn't like the way I felt after the shower. I love it as a hand soap. It could be just my body. I have crazy skin. BUT, like I said I LOVE the soap. Use it all the time in the bathroom and take it with me.