Butt Naked Anyone?

Tess

millcreek's is strong to very strong in 100% soy.

has a wonderful like cherry smell. it is my all time best seller.

if you try millcreek's try the apricot sorbet it is awesome.

Awesome Thanks ya'll! I was going to try NG to begin with, since I do get some FO's there, I am glad I asked. I have never used Millcreek, but have heard dome good things. Thanks for the other suggestion, as I HATE buying just 1 oil lol!

The reason I have to get it is because one of my competitors has this fragrance. Well alot of my customers are wanting me to carry it too. So I have to get one that is really good, knock your socks off, being they are buying it from her right now. OBTW I am using J223. Thanks again!!

• 4 weeks later...
The reason I have to get it is because one of my competitors has this fragrance. Well alot of my customers are wanting me to carry it too. So I have to get one that is really good, knock your socks off, being they are buying it from her right now. OBTW I am using J223. Thanks again!!

I also use J223 wax.I get my butt naked fo from candles and supplies.It is one of my strongest scents!!!I cant keep it in stock.....:D

Thanks again all! I ordered some from Wicks in Wax, as I am pretty sure she gets hers from there (they are in TX, and all of her scents are the same as on the website). I will post and let ya'll know how this one turns out when I get it and test it! ;)