how much

I use 1 oz per 1 lb of wax. Just depends on how much your wax holds. Mine last a really long time, my girlfriend got some of mine and she commented they last longer than yankee:grin2:

I have 4 or 5 people at work that are yankee converts - they swear they will never go back! Doesn't that just make you feel so good?!!?!? My DH laughs too because since I got my business license, 3 yankee stores have gone out of business....watch out world, her come the candletech-ers! :tiptoe:

I have 4 or 5 people at work that are yankee converts - they swear they will never go back! Doesn't that just make you feel so good?!!?!? My DH laughs too because since I got my business license, 3 yankee stores have gone out of business....watch out world, her come the candletech-ers! :tiptoe:

Thats great!

I think Yankme is only producing Quanity anymore, where as we small guys produce Quality as comparied to Quanity. That's what makes us better than the major name brand candles.

I tell my customers no matter how large I get I will never lower my Quality. When I do get larger I may lower my prices because of buying more but never Quality. But then again lowering prices might make people think Quality is reduced too.