Personalized Labels

illuminations

You can make your own quite easily. When you buy your labels at (Staples, Office Max, or most dept stores), you get a downloadable template for that particular label. It's really not that difficult. I use a label making program that I purchased online called Office Printer which has templates for most of the labels out there on the market. There are lots of label making software programs out there...the hardest part is choosing which one to use. There are also companies who will make custom labels for you as well. I haven't used any of them but I'm sure someone has and will post if they see this thread. I also believe that there are a couple of board members who make custom labels (for a fee) as well.

I have to recommend Photoshop Elements to do the graphic work. It's not expensive and it does everything you could want. As far as printing the labels, I use Avery's Design Pro 5. It's free here http://avery.com/us/Main?action=software.AverySoftwareDetail&catalogcode=WEB01&softwarecode=3200 and you can customize the labels as much as you want. For the labels themselves, I recommend www.planetlabel.com. They have a huge variety of shapes and sizes and great quality. Thier site is very easy to navigate too.

HTH

Hi, I use the "sticker" sheets from avery or if they ever had them in stock the cheaper full page label sheets and WordPerfect (similar to microsoft word). I'm making tins so to not have multiple labels or the dreaded round ones I have a single wrap around label that includes my logo, name, phone, made in, and a caution warning, scent, weight, and "hand poured soy wax candle". If you'd like to see my template I can email it to you if you pm me your email addy.

Sami

The Avery Design Pro download from the Avery site is indeed, as has already been mentioned one of the easiest programs to use for a multitude of labels and stickers. You don't have to worry so much about being so precise in lining things up because it does it for you as long as you've chosen the correct label number at the beginning of the wizard. And you can't beat the price - FREE!

post-1223-139458394759_thumb.gif