Chunk MP, Layered :-)

dcroome2005

Did you happen to get in on the SFIC soap co-op that just closed? Cuz I definitely see you running out of soap soon! LOL

Those are really nice, the best part is you're having fun, and yep, you're definitely no doubt about it, addicted baby!! :grin2:

Thank you all.. Yes, dang it, its addicting.. I have to remind myself to check the " candle" side of this board now.. LOL I didnt make it in time for that co-op for the soap :-( I am going to be running out soon and I am going to place another order.. I have like 20 packages of soap going out Monday to friends and family for more testing LOL Hubby even put this picture on my website as a tease of "coming soon" to my customers HEHEHEHEH

Christina

Maryann,

My site has no soaps yet except the coming soon pic.. So its pretty dull LOL It's all candle stuff as of right now because that is all I have been doing.

I was gonna put the "Best Friends" fragrance up as my first soap because I have had many people test it and getting the same results which are great and I have tested over and over and over, but I am going to wait until I have tested and have 5 total fragrances to put on. I was testing Sweet Pea from NG and ughhh I don't like it. Pink Grapefruit is doing good but wow is it strong.. Gonna test going in a little less with that scent and see how strong it is. I told hubby I dont want to do any selling of soaps until after we move.. Right now its all in fun. WOOHOO I have kinda put my candles on hold as well until we move.. A lot of things are packed already but... I have my soaps out :-)

Thanks guys, I am having lots of fun with soaps

Christina