Personalized totebags for advertizing your business

fabulousfunfur

Stephanie if you still have the bag and don't like the way the edges looked you could try to conceal them by framing the edge with ribbon or any other decorative trim. You could stitch the ribbon down or use fabric glue.

I know I've seen the canvas bags I check to see if I can find my sources, but in the mean time, you might even be able to find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby.

I looked on Ebay, at the bags, but the plain canvas bags look so 'cheap'.

Some of the bigger companies charge set up fees.

I saw a nice 'cruise tote bag' on the one site that was suggested but it had a $55.00 set up charge......!

I was hoping to find someone who made handmade bags.

I like to help out small business owners like us whenever possible!

Someone on Ebay makes the cutest bags, but I'm not sure how to encorporate my logo into it. I emailed her but haven't heard back yet.

This is the bag I thought was cute, but maybe in a different pattern.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8261927156&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I could always sew in a 'plastic photo insert' and slip in a cardstock paper with my logo on it or something...........

I looked on Ebay, at the bags, but the plain canvas bags look so 'cheap'.

Some of the bigger companies charge set up fees.

I saw a nice 'cruise tote bag' on the one site that was suggested but it had a $55.00 set up charge......!

I was hoping to find someone who made handmade bags.

I like to help out small business owners like us whenever possible!

Someone on Ebay makes the cutest bags, but I'm not sure how to encorporate my logo into it. I emailed her but haven't heard back yet.

This is the bag I thought was cute, but maybe in a different pattern.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8261927156&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I could always sew in a 'plastic photo insert' and slip in a cardstock paper with my logo on it or something...........

I know a lady that shops with me that makes bags like that. You could choose any fabric pattern and you could add the clear vinal or add a panel with your company name embroided on it.