Okay don't laugh..First CP

Tara

This is my first batch. Used a plastic soap mold. They came out pretty easy. I also used BCN FD&C Dyes. Someone don't know who questioned as to weather or not these dyes can be used so I treid and it worked pretty well I think Scented it with Mountain Lake. My hubby's favorite for soap. Off to work on my second batch:D

post-100-139458394676_thumb.jpg

First soaps usually are not blended well, or taken out of the mold too soon, or the color isn't blended well, or etc, etc. Yours look like a fifith or sixth batch. Everything looks great! I'd be proud if I were you!:D

Well thanks again. I have been doing alot of reading on here of the do and don'ts before I even tried. If it weren't for that it probably wouldn't look like it does. We will see how the next batch turns out LOL

WOW Tara they look AWESOME, you should see mine if you want a good laugh!

:D

Curious is the mold you used for M&P ???? I luv the shape

:thumbsup:

Thanks I got the mold from WSP and just ordered a few more. If you type in sm 22 in the search box it should bring it up or here's the link

;)

Well thanks again. I have been doing alot of reading on here of the do and don'ts before I even tried. If it weren't for that it probably wouldn't look like it does. We will see how the next batch turns out LOL This is quoted by Tara

So glad you did the research, it makes all the difference in the world