Houston- We have a problem

dcroome2005

Besides my hubby getting a hold of my loaf that I did last night and making his own slices ( will not take picture) while I was in shower testing a soap, he now comes to me and says " Honey, when we get back from store, I am making soap" Ummmm Hello??? what is wrong with this?? This is my doing.. I want to tell him so bad.. Honey you can make candles, but stay the heck away from my addiction of the soap!!!! :laugh2:

Christina

I can't get mine trained. Damn but I've tried. He does really well for a few weeks, and then I turn my back and he pees in the corner again.

What I'm having such a hard time with, is trying to figure out how they can't find socks and underwear that have been in the same damn dresser drawer for the past 4 years. "Honey, where are my black socks?"

My husband is still just in the "head shaking" and giving "The Look" stage. He is my manly product tester but that is as far as it goes. I can't even imagine him coming in my "lab" (ie kitchen) and wanting to play.

I'm with ya Grumpy, we've lived in this house HOW long and he has no idea where the toilet paper is stored. He actually calls me on his cell phone from the bathroom..................... MEN :D