A variety to have a look at!

Jojo T.

Quite the collection there. Some really nice looking candles and colors. Now I "HAVE" to ask, how do those crushed candles burn? I just see blow outs all over the place on those.
The trick is to keep the crushes outside of the burn width of my wick - I down-wick and hug a little. I'm test burning one at the moment and will keep you informed of what happens with some piccies if you like.

Love them all JoJo but the crushed are still my favorites. :yay: Especially with your decorations. I learned the hard way about hugging a crushed. Got a little lax last Sunday and ended up with a pool of wax beside it. LOL Fortunately, since I was clueless as to what I was doing, it was in a pan for testing. :tongue2:

Jo.....someone crushed your candles....lol....just kidding. You know that I love them. I like the pillars and pyramids too.......and I am a bead freak too. I always love the way you decorate your candles. They are all sooooooooo pretty. Thanks for sharing your latest work. Donita

I love the candles... but I do have a question. I'm sure it's a dumb one..but...

How do you make the crushed can candles? I can probably figure out that you use an old can...but how do you get it out of the can?

I would really like to try them.,

I love the candles... but I do have a question. I'm sure it's a dumb one..but...

How do you make the crushed can candles? I can probably figure out that you use an old can...but how do you get it out of the can?

I would really like to try them.,

You use that hyperspace mold release gadget. BCN carries it.

....since I was clueless as to what I was doing, it was in a pan for testing. :tongue2:

Sharyl, I would hardly call you "clueless". The fact that you had the tester burning in a pan is evidence of your experience & widsom. lol. :tongue2:;)

Wow, Jojo! I'm diggin' those cannedles! They all look good to me.

(I meant to spell it that way ...canned ....candles ... cannedles ... get it?) Hehehehhe

[it's a good thing we can edit. Sometimes I wonder, "if I never edited my writing & read it as is, would I discover I was writing in another language?]:D