Iso M&P soap picts!

CranberryGirl

Hi Guys I am looking for picts of M&P Soaps..I am looking to try to figure out what type of molds I am looking for! M&P by the slice is a pain in the butt!

The soap gets wayyyy To hard!!!

I would love to see what everyone has made with molds!!

TIA!:D

Are you saying that your M&P soap logs are too hard to cut? That's wierd, I've never had any of mine be too hard ever. ???? I wonder why yours are?

Of course it is waaay easier to use individual molds and just pop them out. ;)

Thanks Guys!!

I think when I was melting M&P I was doing to hot and I did not cover my pot! SOOOO I guess..I made hard bars!! LOL!! I am gonna try again soon! I would love to make some M&P for scents that discolor in cp..

Grumpy! Thanks for that Link..All the bars came out great! I have to work on packaging for my M&P..before i do anything else!!

Hugsssss

Thanks Guys!!

I think when I was melting M&P I was doing to hot and I did not cover my pot! SOOOO I guess..I made hard bars!! LOL!! I am gonna try again soon! I would love to make some M&P for scents that discolor in cp..

Grumpy! Thanks for that Link..All the bars came out great! I have to work on packaging for my M&P..before i do anything else!!

Hugsssss

Just so ya know..if the scent discolors in CP, it's probably going to discolor in MP too.