Testing Program Needed

When I joined CT, there was one of these in place for candles. I am testing a candle for a fellow member right now; the candle came to me with a test data sheet and return envelope. I think this is very wise.

In the **olden days** you could sign up as an experienced tester or testee looking for feedback and online matches were made. This is something that should come back and not just for candles. Would be very helpful in B&B also.

What would need to be done to get this going?

e

I also agree. I had some of my candles tested back in the day and it was very helpful...at least I knew what I had done wrong and was able to correct it. Some people aren't even sure what a correctly burning candle is suppose to look like...I know that I didn't when I first started out...they looked good to me until someone pointed out that I had some problems with it...something I would have never known had it not been brought to my attention.

I could reinstate this program if you would like. I have not had a request for a long time now even before the old board went down. It would not take much to reactivate it as I still have all the stuff for it. I would just have to advertise for new testers as most of our testers have changed names. When I get to my shop later I will look all the information back up and start it again.

With Bunnys help we could also put something together for B&B.

I would gladly take part in this also - an awesome idea - but due to the fact that I am totally clueless my contribution would have to be more of being the one who sends out the lumps of wax with a wick sticking out of them for others to test than being the one who gets to do the actual testing

signed

scrubzz, the Destroyer of Perfectly Good Wax

Whooo hooo! I think it would be great to have both! I know on the B&B side, if I ever get to making even half the things I want to try, that I wouldn't really know what to look for and would like to find ways to improve them as I learn. And Vicky I'd still be interested on the candle side too!