Wax n Scents?

I have one hell of a time getting ahold of these folks. I got to their shop off of Youree Dr. right before they moved but they were out of just about every oil I was interested in as well as all their wax. I did pick up a few oils to try though.

I've emailed them to ask simple questions such as who made their MP base, etc and I never get a reply. Last I heard, they had a store front opening, then I saw that they were only doing orders online or call in and you could only pick up.

They just aren't worth the hassle to me, their oils are just not that good and I can get stuff cheaper even paying shipping.

Starrville is only an hour and 15 min away from Shreveport in Tyler Tx, and it's a nice drive. For another hour and a half I can be at Taylored Concepts in Dallas, or go a bit further and get to Green Leaf or Lone Star. If I'm visiting friends in the metroplex area anyway, it's not an extra trip for me.

I would second taking the trouble of making the drive to Starville, Taylored Concepts or one of the other more reputable suppliers in Texas. I only say this because of what I can only call a HUGE decrease in service and quality of merchandise in Wax n Scents. I've carried a few of their oils with good results, and placed an order a few weeks ago for more of each. It took almost two weeks just to get a reply for my order. Turns out that the owners have placed the running of the company in the hands of their daughter. Big mistake, I'd say :tongue2: . She was taking online orders, and had to admit to being behind as she wasn't even set up for shipping. Took me almost a month to get that order in. Nothing be be happy about either, as the order was packed as though by a pre-schooler, the oils were in filthy bottles, part of the order was missing, and worse of all, I can use none of the oils. I have some of each of the previous bought remaining, and after careful comparison with the new ones, we detected definite differences in all of the new oils. They are very weak and in some cases, just rank. You can't ever get anyone on the phone over there, so I emailed about everything, and got a very snotty letter back. They are sending out the missing part of my order, but it seems I must be crazy if I think I can tell the differences in the scents I carry. They'll never get my business again :angry2: . Ok, off the soap box now ;) .