Scents for Spa candles

Has anyone ventured to the spa side of candle making.

Wondering what scents would be used in a spa collection.

Essential oils for spa candles?

Just a idea.

Hey I could handle several relaxing spa candles surronding me LOL LOL :D

Lavender

Green Tea

What else?

Brooke

Hi

My main target market is salons and spas. Other fragrances of note would be anything with Ylang-Ylang, Water Lily, Neroli / Orange Flower, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vanilla etc. I use standard candle scents, becuase using essential oils makes the cost of the candles too high and one of the big issues in a spa is always too keep costs down as much as possible. Soy and paraffin are equally good in this case. I sell 3x3 and 3x6 pillars and I have also had alot of request for tumblers / containers - as plain as possible.

HTH

Katinka

Nature's Garden has a line of spa type scents...in edition to one in particular called Spa. It's a very nice scent, but it is currently out of stock. Some of the spa types are called: Relaxation, Tranquility, etc. Just go through all of their scents...you'll know them when you see them.

Spa candles can command high dollars with a solid marketing approach depending on your market and packaging.

I have a few in the works. Ylang Ylang (Sensual), Lemongrass & Orange (Energy), Lavender & Chamomile (Relaxation), etc. Essential oils have to be anchored down with another element to hold the scent in any wax as they fade quickly. If you mix them with premium quality FO they should work well in this application.

The names all seem the same, unfortunately. I would like to come up with something more original and sassy.

Spa candles can command high dollars with a solid marketing approach depending on your market and packaging.

I can go for this :yes:

Believe I will check out NG for their spa scents.

I know what you mean on the essential oils cost but didn't know about life span or mixing them :wink2:

This sounds like a fun task and market to search out.

I will get to work guys :grin2:

Love all you opinions Thanks

Brooke