New Use for water crystals (smellyjellies)

so you just stick the cyrstals inside material and soak in water?

Yes, but dont use too much it only talks about 2 teaspoons and your ready. I made some super large ones, we put too much of the water crystals in though and then looked like baseball bats when we got done soaking them! Bruce

They actually do not smell as someone would think they would after many uses. I had to use one when I was an inspector where I work, actually had a couple and I never had a problem one with any kind of odd odor coming from them. Not to mention, they can actually be hand washed, which is what I did when I would put them away from the fall/winter and then again when spring/summer hit.

I have thought about these but after the idea of sweat soaking into them I don't like the idea. I guess it should be a one time use item because of the sweat,germs and B.O.

Thay are hand washable:D soap and water work well...then rinse very well.

Mary Lou

I have thought about these but after the idea of sweat soaking into them I don't like the idea. I guess it should be a one time use item because of the sweat,germs and B.O.

The sweat, germs and B.O. will only come from you or the person using it. If they smell well can't help that :laugh2: :laugh2: