Anyone use candlesandsupplies.com?

I have been wondering about them also. My Hubby has been working in Quakertown lately (flying too and from). He said he found them but hasn't stopped yet. I was trying to convenience him to get me some wax and wicks and bring it back to me. Imagine trying to get through airport security with that! ha..ha. :tiptoe: I don't think he will do it. Maybe I can get him to bring me back some FO's.

I have tried quite a few and I think they are hit and miss. Some are very strong, but others are just okay. Lavender, Pears & Berries, Harvest Spice are great. Black Raspberry Vanilla is really strong and a great seller for me. Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

I've never had a problem with them either - everything I have gotten (fo, jars, etc) has been great. The only thing I don't like is that when you order, you don't know what you're paying for shipping until you get your invoice. It's always a fair price, but I wince when I have a big jar order!

I like their black cherry, it does not burn your nose hairs, which I like. Some other are so strong/bad I have to wear a mask. Theirs smells like the real thing to me. I just haven't tried anything else and have been looking other places. I'll have to check out the thread to see what else has been said.