Natures Garden sampler order....

DENISE72598

I've gotten the Butterfly Garden, Nantucket Briar and Love Spell and all are great throwers. Just to warn you...Nantucket Briar is very strong. I personally love it, but some say it gives them a headache if they're sensitive to or don't like strong floral or fresh scents...or you could cut down on the amount used. Nantucket Briar smells like Burberry Weekend for women. If you like that, you'll love this. Butterfly Garden is sweet and florally at the same time...it's a perfect dupe of the Glade Air Freshener. Love Spell...also quite strong is also a perfect dupe.

Thanks Fern!! I must admit I probably won't like most of these for myself personally due to the headache factor and I am not a big fan of florals or fresh FO's. Trying to accomodate my floral/fresh customer base and testing some of these....probably with the windows wide open and it will be like 19 degrees outside so that I can breathe.....LOL!! Oh yeah...with my coat on.....;)

I know it's tough pouring scents that you don't like. I hate pouring bakery scents. They don't give me a headache, I just think they are nausiatingly sweet after about an hour of burning, then I have to get rid of them. I keep trying to like them because there are so many scents out there that sound wonderful, but my nose refuses to cooperate.

P.S. Saw your review of my Fresh Comfort tart. Sorry you had to endure that one. LOL It's a favorite around my house...but if you don't like the fresh scents...this one probably had you running for dear life. LOL