Good Scale ?

gloworm

Can anyone recommend a good scale from off of ebay? Was given ebay certificates and wanted to buy from Old Will Knott but he doesn't have anything listed. Are any others comparable to his? Want a good basic scale to measure B & B ingredients. With tare and that does not shut itself off automatically. Mine is an el cheapo that someone gave me and is giving me fits. Afraid to pick one myself and have it not be what I need.

Thanks Much,

Glo

Leslie, I found that link before. All that's available is shipping scales from there-no tare feature. Is this the kind of scale some of you use? I was thinking more along the lines of a kitchen scale I guess and he doesn't have them on ebay now. I really was wanting to use these certificates. Bunny, I don't make huge batches-usually around 3 lbs so far. Have been playing with B&B so small increments probably makes sense.

Thanks All,

Glo

This is the one i have http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRASHIP-55-DIGITAL-SCALES-SHIPPING-SCALE-SILVER-w-AC_W0QQitemZ5666070813QQcategoryZ109753QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

It has a tare feature and hold feature. Mine doesnt have the ac adaptor but you can believe my next one i get will be from him and have the ac adaptor lol

I went with this one cause of all the co-ops i do and it works great for my soaping.. HTH