C&S scents

Candlebuddy

Candles & Supplies is not far from where I live. I've been thinking of buying jars and wax from them to save on shipping. :grin2:

I've been reading that C&S fo's are pretty hit or miss. Does anyone use their fo's? If so, can you tell me which ones work well in soy or 50/50? Any must haves? :confused:

TIA.

I use a few of their FOs but I use J300 so I can't really help ya there! I use their Fresh Cut Roses, Fresh Squeezed Oranges, Warm Vanilla Sugar, & Mango & Papaya. I think that's all of them! I get my jars, wicks, & warning labels and have always had great experiences with them! I wish I lived near them!! :D

I've tried a bunch of their FOs and they are hit and miss. But when you get a good one - it's good, lol. I like their Lavender, Pears & Berries, Harvest Spice, Sweet Pea and Black Raspberry Vanilla (which is fabulous!). I also get wax and glassware there and they have good customer service.

I get 95% of my supplies from C&S. No complaints here on the quality & excellent customer service. The Gardenia, BNB & Spiced Pear are three of my favorite FO's. The majority of their FO's are pretty decent though occasionally (like China Rain) one throws very light for me. I use Palm container wax. HTH