which FO to CP for my test batch??

guppygirl

OK, I'm looking to tweak my base recipe and think I'm gonna try incorporating some meadowfoam seed oil per cindym's suggestion (thanks cindy!)

Now it comes down to this - I don't know which FO to soap next. It's gonna be a smaller maybe 1.5 - 1.75lb batch just for me to work the kinks out so it's gotta be a scent I can enjoy.

Here's my list - all SW btw (I'm an SW junkie - can't help it!):

Instant Karma (I've CP'd this before & love it - never made it to any customers, just hoarded it for myself!)

Cardomon

Honeysuckle Rose

Mandarin Coriander

Zen Tea

Hmmm, what to do, what to do...

I love The Scent Works, but I gotta tell ya, I hated Zen Tea! Now I know there are lots of folks who love it....just not my thing. Anything else you soap, I wanna know about. I especially like the sound of Mandarin Coriander! Yummmmm!

LOL, you guys are a big help :rolleyes2

I'm thinking my next test batch will be (drum roll please!)....

mandarin coriander... it is an interesting scent and I only have an ounce of it - perfect for a small batch. I've been wanting to play with my micas too.

No worries, zen tea was likely going to be next on my list - thanks guys!

Ok, that's it, as soon as I get some $$$ (hmmm I need another job! LOL) I've just got to try some of these SW FO's, first on my list is definitely the LLC!!

OMG I freakin' love that stuff, and I want to make EVERYTHING in that, especially an edible body spray, since my hubby can't stop sniffing me after I use the scrub that GuppyGirl sent me (yep she got her LLC! ;) ), and I'd love to just douse myself in that stuff one night and see my DH got crazy!! :D

LOL

I think someone should do a co-op on SW FO's, do they offer that option?? ;)

I'm dying to try them ALL!!

Oh, sorry for hijacking your post girl LOL I think your choice sounds good, very different name, I'd be willing to be a tester for you, you know I'm a good one dontcha?? Yep, you KNOW I am!!!

LOL, yup Michi, I certainly know where to go for a tester girl!

And no, I didn't get my LLC yet - I only have an ounce left of my 4oz bottle. Elle I was thinking of calling you to bum some! I have a pound on order (should be here next week) and a pound my friend's sister picked up, but they haven't gotten together yet & who knows when I'll get it... so 2lbs of LLC all for me but I don't have it!!! It's just not fair!!!

Michi, if you have a full time job, get another one before you order from SW - you'll need it!