Wooden cebterpieces for candles

LatherandLight

Ok, my dh makes wonderful wood centerpieces to put candles in. My question is does anyone actually want these?

You have to always put something underneath the candles to protect the wood.

He cuts out designs either from a stencil or he does it free hand, then puts the centerpiece together. Sometimes he stains it, sometimes not.

Please take a look at the ones we have pics of on our site, and let me know what you think.

We have sold a few in the past but still would like to sell more often.

Hi there, from what I can see they are pretty, the pics are kinda small to see the detail. Your site looks really good also. Honestly, I would probably buy one of those but I think the price is a little high. JMO..dont mean to offend you at all, I know that alot goes into making hand crafted things so retail is generally higher than say department stores and things like that. Needless to say I would love it if I seen one but would not pay the price to get it. I do think they are great though..your DH does a good job!!;)

From what I can see, I think they are very beautiful (pics are a bit small, though). Don't undercut yourself on price. It takes a lot of work to create a quality handcrafted item. You can get cheap at Wal-Mart (and get what you paid for!)

Hey Michi if you click on a person's name, a drop down menu comes up and if they have a website, it says visit so-and-sos homepage. HTH.

WOW, thanks, learn somethin' new everyday!! :D

I agree, that those pics. need to be a LOT bigger to be able to see the details of them. I would never pay that much for something before being able to see the detail/work that surely went into them. ;)

From what I CAN see though, they look really beautiful. I'm just dying to see them bigger though.