save on scents

candleslh

I used them once last year. Prices were OK, but was only satisfied with 5 of 18 orderred EOs and FOs. Mostly it was their attitude I couldn't stand, and don't believe any of their dupes were even close. I only used them once, so maybe it was an off time, but I've learned to request samples before I use any new supplier amd almost all of the good suppliers will give them to you or sell them to you at a very low price.

Hope this helps.

I disagree- I've used a TON of their dupes and they're the closest I've found to being dead on. Just a handful of them have been bad..and all of their VS dupes that I've tried have been dead on. I had a lot of trouble finding a really good heavenly dupe- but their's is PERFECT! :) HTH!

I was also not impressed with some of their dupes... especially when I had some of the actual stuff right in front of me... but I never used their VS dupes...

Oh goodness.. I don't even remember what they were.. I just didn't want to continue to try any more of their stuff.. there are people who rave about their oils and such... such as their sweet pea, I know it does NOT smell like the actual one...

See, I've never liked their regular oils- I ONLY use their perfume dupes. I haven't tried the seduction one (never even heard of it...gotta try it now!!!) But I thought their Pink was really good. Definitely won't rave about their regular oils, though. Stick just with the dupes, and like grumpy said, stay away from Lovely, and also hypnotic poison and black cashmere. Those don't smell anything like the original IMO. To each his own, though. Some people hate SOS, some people love them. You should just order some 1 or 2 oz. samples of it and judge for yourself. If you don't like them, you could always sell them on the classifieds! :D

Wow, I'm surprised by some of those comments. I've had great luck with them using their Ultra Concentrates. I get quite a few of the perfume dupes and they've been great...I guess it just depends on the ones you're looking for.

• 1 year later...
I hate their Lovely dupe... I think SW is dead on to my original and it doesn't make soap on a stick either like the SOS version did.

ooh! after getting soap on a stick for the SOS version, i thought i would do some research on it. i know should have done it b/f soaping. had to rebatch it. the batch was not Lovely at all

something told me to get the SW version when I placed my last order.