Hardening up Container Wax for Tarts?

Hello all :)

I've got a ton of container wax I need to use up. I'd love to use it for tarts. Any suggestions on how I can harden it up a bit (it's J223). I had some leftover this afternoon from pouring candles and poured it into a silicone heart mold..it popped right out, but it's super soft and I'm betting it will be impossible to get out of the warmer! Any thoughts? :D Thanks!

I was experimenting with this recently. I tried beeswax and I had to add a lot without noticing too much difference. Now I add about 3% stearic acid and it works really well. I use J50 wax. Adding the stearic has not diminished the scent throw either. It still isn't hard enough to use in clamshells, but it works great for tarts.

The first time I did a tart swap, I made a mistake and did my soy tarts strictkly with container wax. When I realized my HUGE mistake, I added votive soy wax to the mix and they popped right out. Try a votive wax if the steric doesn't help. I know you are using pariffin but it should it's the same idea.

LOL :) I am totally mathematically challenged, LOL. I think I'll just have to play around and see what I can do :) I haven't even ventured into pillars. I've done a few containers, but I'm so in love with tarts! I just figured since I already have container wax, why not try tarts with them....made one in a silicone mold and it popped out beautifully...but man it was a greasy mess!