It's Donita's fault!!!!!

pdevine

Lord am I ever addicted to making these things and it's all Donita's fault.:D :D Though I will NEVER be able to come close to what you do Donita, I must say "I am loving these things". Thanks to you and your advice, I have one waiting at all times to apply flowers to. Still working on trying to get the over dip technique down pat though. Sorry for the quality of pic's, but I couldn't get them to where they weren't blurred some. Portia

post-139-139458394294_thumb.jpg

post-139-139458394297_thumb.jpg

post-139-1394583943_thumb.jpg

post-139-139458394302_thumb.jpg

Portia......Wellllllllllllllllllllllll haven't you turned into the best little floral artist and andlemaker? They all came out beautiful. I do have competition now. I am smiling right now. Congrats!!!!!!!!! Job well done. They are sooooo pretty. Donita

Thank you all soooo much for the compliments, but I have a LONG way to go. These have been the most addictive things I have ever done except for the horse embed pillar that I do. I think what I love most about these is the time it takes to sit and get each flower as PERFECT as you can. I have been known to LOVE tedious (sp?) work.

Donita, you are my inspiration and THANK YOU SO MUCH for your patience and advice, I would have never been able to have even attempted these without you.

Geekrunner: Thank you and I'm so glad that your SIL liked the candle.

Off to more flowers. I'm finding myself now spending $$$$$ on dried flowers instead of fragrance oils now:D Portia

Edit: I'm by no means trying to compete with Donita, I COULD NEVER MEASURE UP TO HER WORK, but trying to achieve/learn an art from her and carry it on.