Which Mold?

Monica

I just got a Kelsei mold and love it. It makes perfect bars. They sometimes need a little trimming though.

I can't seem to cut straight down. It always angles a bit. That is why I chose the Kelsei. The upland has the cut marks on the liner but I wouldn't be able to cut perfectly every time.

I've got the Uplands both slab and logs. I like them but am SSCC (Slab Soap Cutting Challenged). I have a hard time getting my lines straight, too. I've always been intrigued by the Kelsie molds but can't bring myself to get one. Yet. ;)

I got a 9 bar Kelsei mold for Christmas and I love it!!! I cannot cut a straight line for the life of me and this mold makes it sooo much easier. I put saran wrap on the bottom to keep the soap from sticking, so I don't really have to mess with ling molds anymore. Some peeps have trouble getting the dividers out, but if I wait at least 24 hours, a pair of pliers works every time!!!

Word of warning tho-if you order one be prepared to wait about 3 weeks. I believe that they make them to order. Now I need to save my pennies to get the 18 bar size!!!!